I figured it would be helpful to have all information in place for easy reference and excitement building. Here's the details for the upcoming June trip.
Carnival Destiny Highlights:
- 50% larger staterooms, on average, than those of any other cruise line
- Generous variety of culinary pleasures designed to delight your heart as well as your palate
- Swimming Pools, 7 Jacuzzis - 5 outdoor/2 indoor, Twister Waterslide
- The Millionaire's Club is the largest and most exciting casino afloat
- Destiny Shops - Duty Free Shops & Galleria Shopping Mall
- Full Equipped Nautical/Spa & Health Club
- Down Beat Lounge - nightclub open until the early morning hours
- Much more awaits….
Ports of Call
Key West, FL
Long before Cancun became a popular destination, Cozumel was well-known as a diving spot and home to the world famous Palancar Reef, which gives divers the opportunity to view thousands of brilliantly colored fish. Non-divers can kick back on a sun-drenched beach, or enjoy any number of seaside activities, such as shopping in colorful marketplaces or dining in an open-air café.
The package price includes:
- Roundtrip airfare
- Roundtrip shuttle from Miami airport to cruise ship
- 4 day Western Caribbean aboard Carnival Destiny. The cruise provides ALL meals, snacks, non-carbonated beverages (tap water, coffee, tea, lemonade, juice), shows, nightclubs, entertainment, casino access, pool, fitness classes, etc.
- Cruise standard gratuities ($40/pp)
- All taxes
What's NOT included?
Island excursions or meals, if you choose
Gratuities on spa and booze
What level will I be on? Will I be near the other Divas?
The goal is to arrange the rooms on the same deck, as close as possible. I'd like to narrow our rooms to Upper/Empress/Verandah decks based on past reviews, amenities, etc. Midship is also preferred, as we'll be central to all activities. I've attached a layout of the cruise ship.
Am I stuck eating at a specific time?
Carnival offers Anytime Dining - we can dine anytime between 5-9;30pm for sit down dinner. We always have the option to enjoy the buffet anytime or room service. Breakfast and lunch options are flexible and of course, you can eat while lounging at the pool ;)
I'm without a roomie, now what?
No worries! Just let me know that you need a hip Diva room assignment. It will be fun!