Sunday, October 11, 2009

Travel Essentials: Pond's Cleansing Towelettes

As a frequent traveler, I’m constantly searching for easy beauty products that won’t leave my luggage a mess from spills and that keep me looking fresh while I’m away.

I recently came across a new product that’s a girlfriend traveler winner AND won’t leave a mess in my suitcase! Pond’s Wet Cleansing Towelette’s are a perfect addition to a Diva’s suitcase! When I travel, I try to avoid checking luggage so I have to be creative with traveling with liquid and cream beauty products. Let’s face it – there’s only so much that you can stuff into a quart-size bag! Pond’s Towelette’s are pre-moistened facial cleansing wipes, are compactly packaged and won’t take up much space in your carry-on bag. Also, the wipes won’t spill or ooze unto your packed clothing (trust me; a spill is not what you want to experience when you unzip your suitcase!!)

I enjoyed using the Original Clean cleansing towelette’s as a one-step makeup remover while showering. I’m heavy on mascara and eye liner and the wipes worked quite well! I also wear contact lens and had no issues with the wipes irritating my eyes. Another traveling perk – I used the towelette’s during my summer trips for quick and refreshing clean ups at the beach. The light Chamomile scent is cooling and refreshing after a long day of sightseeing!

Searching for a perfect beauty addition for your suitcase? Search no more and visit http://www.ponds.lifestyle.msn.com/ for beauty tips and download coupons to try Pond’s Towelette’s for yourself! Pond’s offers a money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose!

Enjoy!

No comments: