I'm guessing that one of my readers is planning her own girlfriend getaway. I received the following comment:
"Would you mind sharing your list of questions for the survey you conduct with the "core divas"?
Absolutely! I'd love to share the questions that I ask my core divas New readers, you may want to take the time to read a previous post of mine on How to Plan a Girlfriend Getaway, but basically, your "core divas" are the ones whose opinions about your trip matter the most!
Here's a list of questions that you can ask your girlfriends during your planning stages:
- What's most important to you on the 2010 get-away?
- Ask your girlfriends to rank the following: Time to relax, Freebies, Quality of resort, Affordability of trip, Reconnecting with friends, Partying, and Traveling to a new place.
- Where you like to travel on the next trip?
- Options can include: spa, tropical resort, beach town, bright lights city, etc
- How much would you be willing to spend on the trip (hotel/air)
- Super important - helps narrous down your options betwen a road trip or international voyage!
- How many days would you like to travel?
- Based on past trips that you've participated in, what have you ENJOYED the most?
Based on past trips that you've participated in, what have you HATED the most?
- Please feel free to share additional comments, suggestions, concerns
- Good feedback and participation from your core divas is key!
Until next time....