Friday, September 26, 2008

Beauty on the go

When I not traveling or trapped at the office, I love to just CHILL and flip through magazines and catalogs. Last week, I received my cherished Sephora fall catalog in the mail and Oh My! I came across quite a few definite must haves that are perfect for jet setting divas.

I MUST try this! How cool is this - just throw a few of these press & peel eye shadows in your carry-on and go! No fuss, no complicated makeup - just choose your color, press on your lid and wallah! The Eye Envy kit is only available at Sephora and is available in 6 different kits. My personal favorite for a night out with the girls is Exotic, which includes animal prints and camouflage. Fierce!

I'm a sucker for bath products. You can never have too much. Philosophy has a new limited edition gift set, 10 "classic cookbook" scents in 2 oz. bottles that are the perfect size for throwing in your dreaded quart-sized Ziploc bag ;) Scents included are Cinnamon Bun, Vanilla Birthday Cake, and Red Velvet Cake....an easy luxury from your hotel room! (or home shower ;)


Perfume on your getaway is a must have but with all of the new travel rules and luggage charges, who can keep up with what's allowed and what's not? Luckily Sephora has an entire Airplane Friendly section for all girly products but my favorite in the Perfume section is the Marc Jacobs Perfume Solid. Lightweight, stylish and because it's a solid, no risk of spilling all over your undies in your luggage!!!....sorry, just had a flashback of the entire right side of my luggage being WET because of a beauty project spill! :(

I can't wait to log on to Sephora and order up these beauty travel essentials. Have travel friendly beauty products that you can't live without? Please share!















No comments: