Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Next Stop on the Map



















London! I'll be visiting London for the 2nd time in a few weeks. This year's trip will be slightly different than my last - I'll be traveling solo this go round and meeting coworkers. Last visit my hubby joined me - once we got over the shell shock of the decling US $ exchange rate, we partied and were tourists of the city. For anyone visiting for the 1st time, I would highly recommend one of the Walking Tours - a fabulous way to experience the essence of the city in a short amount of time. Watching the daily guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace was definitely my favorite!

This year's trip, I'm hoping to score some deals at the Camden Market, an outdoor open-market carrying everything from vintage fashion and jewelry to household goods and antiques. I'm always a sucker for flea market type shopping - I'll be sure to keep you posted on my finds ;)

No comments: